What We Do
- Air conditioning installation, service, replacement and repair. Sometimes the solution is simple; sometimes it's not. Our technicians will determine what the problem is and explain it to you, along with suggestions for the best solutions for your central air conditioning system.
- Furnace installation, service, replacement and repair. Our trained technicians will diagnose the trouble with your central heating system, answer all your questions, and provide the best solutions for your situation.
- Custom ductwork in our own full service sheet metal shop. A furnace upgrade or install may require new ductwork. Our sheet metal shop craftsmen can design and fabricate the exact ductwork your system needs.
- Maintenance. Even the best equipment needs care and attention to run at peak efficiency. An annual cleaning and routine inspection can catch small problems before they grow into major ones. Well-maintained equipment always runs better and longer, and uses less energy. And that means savings for you.
- We install Trane products. Trane offers High Efficiency Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps from 13 to 20 SEER - with up to two stages of cooling (16 & 20 SEER), quiet operation and a 12 year warranty on the XLi systems.
- We can schedule your change-out typically within a week and complete our work often within one day, depending on the complexity of your system.
What You Can Do
As a homeowner, you can help your heating system by changing filters at recommended intervals. Not sure which filter to choose, or how often to change it? Call us and we’ll be glad to provide information.
Keep the top and sides of your outside air conditioning system clean and free of debris (leaves, sticks, etc.), and keep shrubs, bushes and flower beds at least 18 inches away.
Don't put off minor repairs, as they can build into real problems when it's least convenient. If your current heating system or air conditioning unit is older than ten years, if it needs frequent repairs, or you see your utility bills going up, you might need to consider replacing your existing equipment.
Because heating units can be inspected and maintained all year round, many of our customers request routine maintenance on their heating unit in the fall or winter. But air conditioning unit tune-ups need to done when outside temperatures are above 65 degrees, so late spring and early fall are often the best times for air conditioning maintenance.
Call us today to help your heating and cooling equipment run at its best.
"Thank you so much for your quick service. I appreciate it so very much."
Annette P., Springfield
"Excellent job, the city inspector was impressed as are we. Thanks."
Bill H., Springfield
"Thanks for the quick service. Always great to deal with you folks."
Karl H., Springfield